More surprises at Doha Festival City
24 Aug 2017 - 2:55
Doha Festival City, the largest entertainment, retail and hospitality destination in Qatar, managed and operated by Al Futtaim, has scheduled even more surprises for visitors this September, from promotions to activities, as well as a vast new collection from retailers for the back-to-school season. Children will now get to be fully prepared for new school year debut thanks to Marks & Spencer, Centrepoint, Adidas, Debenhams, Sacoor Kids, MUJI, and Borders.
Once the Back-to-School kit has been purchased, children can up-style their shoes and bags at the ‘personalisation station’ available daily from September 10 to 23, between 3pm to 9pm.
Top Picks from the retailer offers this season
1. Centrepoint - Offering a new diverse collection for their Back-to-School products, highlighting school bags and shoes, with a mixture of different colours and cartoon characters. For every QR300 spent, customers will get a free Bluetooth speaker or headphones, valid from August 22 to 31.
2. Sacoor Kids – Enjoy the great range of products with a promotional offer of “Buy one get and get the second on half price” for all items in store.
3. Adidas – Enjoy a wonderful new collection of products in unique styles with an additional surprise of QR50 voucher back with every minimum spend of QR250.
4. Debenhams – Debenhams has created an outstanding Back-to-School section, in which children can enjoy picking out school supplies and clothing to show off with; with an ongoing promotion of ‘Buy two and get the third for free.”
5. MUJI – With another “Buy two and get the third for free” promotion, MUJI is offering a great selection with their stationary and fashion, from August 15 – September 9.
6. Borders – Come and join Borders this shopping season, with everything children need for their Back-to-School stationary in all the colours and styles.
7. Zwilling J.A Henckels – Visit the store and get 30% discount on Zwilling Kids Cutlery Set from September 10– September 23.
8. Marks & Spencer – Offering a great benefit; Marks & Spencer’s new Stainaway™ technology helps to release and resist daily stains, using water only, on all its products not exceeding QR150.
The Personalisation Station
It’s that time of the year again, where children stock up on their Back-to-School supplies for the new school year. So why not turn it into a fun-filled experience with Doha Festival City’s personalisation station. After spending a minimum of QR200; you can hand over your new shoes or bag to create your own customised look. Browse through the look book and choose to up-style your new back to school kit with rhinestones, tassels, pom-poms, shoelaces, patches and graffiti art. Location: Centre Court (1st floor) Purchase of sneakers or backpacks, for a minimum of QR200.